Charm Enterprise aims to provide affordable, one stop logistical and warehouse services for all types of road transportation in the length and breath of Liberia. It is also our intent to transform and improve the transportation sector in Liberia, by providing suitable vehicles to meet the challenging road conditions, while ensuring that our operation is guided by first–class safety standards through continuous maintenance of our vehicles , training and adequate remuneration of our drivers.
The company aims to Maintain and grow on its current reputation in the market by:
- Maintaining service excellence
- Providing superior transport solutions according to each customer’s needs
- Treating staff and customers with respect and honesty
- Appointing high qualified staff (vetted by extensive background checks)
- Developing new and innovative ways to safely and effectively transport cargo and humans
- Offering customers a dedicated and personalized service
Charm Enterprise Services include but are not limited to;
- Load consolidation services
- Receiving and dispatching of goods
- Safe and secure vehicle parking
- Insurance on goods to the value of the declared invoices
- Dealing with transporting of hazardous goods
- Warehousing were required by customers
- Provision of vehicles and buses for Human transportation
Charm Enterprise is comprehensively equipped with a wide range of well maintained transportation and logistical equipment and vehicles. To ensure a high quality, efficient and prompt service, the average age of our fleet is maintained at three years and our vehicles are regularly serviced to meet manufacturer servicing schedules.
Delivery performance and tracking
To ensure the continued delivery of our high quality and prompt services, the following measures are in place
- Driver performance is continually monitored using satellite surveillance and VPN telephone systems in all of our vehicles.
- Delivery time on all routes are strictly monitored
- Two centralized operations officers constantly monitor all vehicles to ensure proper fleet management. These monitors communicate with our clients on a regular basis.
- Stock listing is provided to our clients via head-office on a daily basis to tackle stock control and emergency stock loading.
These measures means that goods arrive safely and on time, and that as a company we are constantly aware of the whereabouts of our vehicles.
Health and safety
We are committed to ensuring that the cargoes of our customers reach all destinations safely and without any setbacks. Similarly, the health and safety of all our employees is very important to us. In this regard, extensive occupational Health and Safety procedures have been implemented, and health and safety regulations are strictly adhered to. We have implemented a strict Alcohol and Drug policy, and random checks are carried out through out Charm Enterprise on all personnel. A policy of “NO TOLERANCE” is enforced.
All drivers are compelled to wear their safety gears at all times on the premises and before getting into their respective vehicles.
All drivers of other equipment are also required to wear their safety gears at all times such as Forklift operators including day loaders. Staff working on our premises are also instructed to wear Helmets, Reflector and safety shoes.
Part of our safety regulation also is to ensure that all our operators are insured along with the vehicle or equipment they operate and all goods carried by our company are properly insured on the invoice value to avoid unnecessary losses.